I really enjoyed making this crochet project, it worked up nice and fast providing that wonderful gratification a quick project gives you. I didn't keep track of the time I spent on it but I made it up over about a week.
To begin I worked up a few rhombus rows in each colour.
By beginning every other rhombus row in the middle rather then at the point the row nest together wonderfully.
The colour scheme sort of developed as I went, edging some of the rows in contrasting colour and some in the same colours.
Joining the rhombus rows was interesting, A third colour would have been nice but I only had my 2 colours to work with. It all worked out in the end.
Trying to get photos was a bit of a challenge with my little helper, Geri the Wonder Dog doing her bit. She was not impressed when I shooed her off.
Click here for the pattern.