I came across some photos from back when I first started the project which has helped me to pin down when that was. I looked at the date and said to myself 'that's not right, I started this project a long time ago and I don't remember taking those photos last year'.
And then it hit to me, the date said July 2004 not July 2014.
Oh yes, it was that long ago.
One of the reasons I stopped working on the baby blanket project was that this blue wool was braking in sections, I had purchased the wool from goodwill and I guess that was why it wasn't used by the original owner.
Another reason I had stopped working on the blanket was that I didn't have enough of the other colours and it was all going pear shaped. So I'd put it away and it just became clutter. Now I am finally facing it again.
I don't have a vision for exactly what it will be yet, at the moment it is just a Tunisian crochet sampler. I had a strip of plain Tunisian crochet (pictured above) and a narrow strip of straight plaited Tunisian crochet.
I am currently working on a wide strip of straight plaited Tunisian crochet and next I intend to do a row of diagonal plaited Tunisian crochet and from there I may go onto open work in Tunisian crochet.
I shall just have to see how it progresses and how much wool there is. In the mean time I am adding this to my project list.
Progress and joining begins.
Find out what this Tunisian Crochet project ended up as.