Two Uses Tuesday is LIVE until Friday at 11pm EST (3am Saturday UTC).
Tip of the week: 3 things to check on your blog right now.
- Do you have buttons that link to your social media profiles?
- Are your buttons above the fold and easy to find?
- Do your buttons open in a new tab or do they take me away from your blog?
Meet & Follow Your Hosts
Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates - Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Stella Lee of Purfylle - Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Facebook
Now on to more important things... YOU =)
This Week's Featured Posts!
Post your parcels in your PJ's - The 8 Lost Arts - By A Mothers Shadow
Oreo's Make Everything Better - Oreo Ice Cream Cake - By Tornadough Alli
Last to Link
By Chasing QuaintnessRemember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content or straight from the 2usesTuesday features pinterest board.
Congrats to this week's featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don't forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates's board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
Grab the party button for your blog's party page, linked posts or sidebar!
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP - Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven't submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT - Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little comment love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE - Follow your hosts on at least social media platform and share the party! Don't forget to use our party hashtag: #2usestuesday
|Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest
||Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest
Instagram | Facebook
Want a reminder for the party? Click here to Subscribe to the Two Uses Tuesday Reminder email.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it! You will also be added to the Two Uses Tuesday Reminder email list if you have not subscribed to it already. If you have submitted a link in the past, you are already on the list.