Has Halloween snuck up on you and you need a crochet project you can do this weekend?
I've found you 12 FREE crochet patterns to get you crocheting right away.
1.The perfect way to celebrate Halloween at work.
Crochet Halloween Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern
2. If amigurumi is your thing this Toothless (link to the free pattern is at the bottom of the page)
cutie umm, big scary dragon, will have everyone impressed.
3. Is your Halloween tablescape missing a certain something? These placemats are just what you need! Tunisian Crochet Placemats
4. Monster hats are a must Crochet Monster Hat
5. It's the little touches that make Halloween awesome
Zombie Mini-Tissue Holder
6. There is nothing scarier then the Kraken!
The Return of the Little Yarn Octopus!
Or perhaps you just prefer to stick to the pumpkin theme.
7. Pumpkin hats (because you have to have a hat!) Silly Pumpkin Hat Crochet Pattern
8. Pumpkin amigurumi black Cat in a pumpkin. Pumpkin Cat
9. Pumpkin accessories. Quick and Simple Pumpkin Earrings
10. Your little one needs a costume too!
Pumpkin Baby Hat
11. If understated is more your style a pumpkin coloured wrap is the way to go. Colorado Sunset Wrap
12. Garlands make great decorations. Create “Yarn Pumpkins”