Today I found things I'd forgotten I'd even tried.
- A first attempt at openwork on linen...and then the needle and thread required to finish it.
- Another first attempt at some needle-made lace.
- That last picture is a couple of bits of silk that were being lined with linen, all hand stitched. I'm not sure if it was going to be sleeve decorations or garters or what they were meant to be. I doubt I'll ever finish them.
I also found more containers I don't need;
More first attempts;
- crochet circle,
- a crochet thing that might have been intended to end up as a skirt - that's the puke olive green thing there.
- More scraps both fabric and wool (they breed I tell ya!),
- disintegrating lucet cord or spool knitting, and in that last picture,
- more scraps,
- an orange crochet thing that got nowhere,
- and a different bit of macramé you might be more familiar with being referred to as 'friendship band'.
Who's counting? Have I hit 31 things yet? It doesn't matter, every day I'll be trying to ditch more.